Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Tribute to Reman Fulguerinas

I remember Reman as a really funny guy.  He can make me laugh non-stop when he's around.  He is also a very dedicated servant of God, generous with his talents and committed to service.  I don't visit Davao very often, but whenever I'm in town we are sure to meet. Reman joined the angels and saints in heaven with our Lord Jesus on December 12, 2010. Michelle and I were in tears when we heard the news. He was a dear friend and a true brother in Christ.  My fondest memory of Reman is when he sang in the recording of "Jordan River."  It's one of our (me and Mike's) earlier songs back in 2003.

Bro Reman, we know that you are in heaven right now. We'll remember you always.  Keep on singing and keep on making everyone there in heaven smiling and laughing. We love you bro.

Here's Reman, singing Jordan River.





Jordan River
Album: Woodstruck (2005)
Reman F.
--------------------------------------------

Intro: D - D/F# - D/G - Bm - D/F# - G

Chorus:
D          D/F#       G
Deep in my mind I see you
D          D/F#         G
Deep in my heart I feel you
Bm     G         D            A  
I will cross the Jordan River Lord
        Em   G-A          (intro)
Cause I know, I'm with you

I.
Bm           F#m
Lord I know, you have a plan for me
G              D              A
Lord you said, have faith and trust in thee
Bm             F#m
I will follow, at your every word
Em         G        A
And I will never be astray

II. (do stanza I c.p.)
I might have fallen, but in you I rise
I might have failed, but in you I will succeed
I believe that you will never leave
So now I entrust my life to you

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan