Monday, March 14, 2011

Prayer Time Above the Clouds

Flying from Sydney to Auckland, 6:15am, March 6, 2011

How often do we really get to have a chance to have our prayer time on an airplane? So, i grabbed that chance.  As I was about to start, an amazing and breathtaking scenery of clouds greeted me.  Normally I would take a picture of the beautiful scene. But since our camera broke, I would have to record what I've seen through prose.  I also realize that at the time of the apostles 2,000 years ago, there were no planes and they didn't have a chance to go 40,000 feet above ground (Oh well maybe Elijah who was taken up to heaven with a whirlwind). So, here's an account of what I saw and my prayer to our great and mighty Lord of all creation.

Islands of Clouds

The clouds are like the islands
as if you can walk on them
Yes, islands of clouds, are what they are

The horizon radiates in captivating shades of red to blue
How beautiful Your works O Lord,
how majestic Your creation

The sun extends its rays as the morning breaks
How warm is Your love O Lord,
how bright is the hope that wakes us from slumber

Your glory appears before me
The heavens shout in praise of You
Alleluia! You are God Most High

Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies (Psalm 36:5).

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan