Saturday, September 22, 2012

Take Courage, Explore, and Follow

My daughter Kaitlyn much enjoyed her time in one of Playhouses in the mall. What was unusual was that I had to be with her since she was just 2 years old. And so I entered into the colorful world of kids. There I was, encouraging her to climb the obstacles, explore the other side, and dare the slides. Before I knew it, it was already time to log out. I had a swell bonding time with my little princess.

Like Jesus, he came into our colorful world. He encouraged us to live in righteousness, he taught us about heaven, and dared us to radically follow Him. His words to this day and for eternity will last and will always give our toddler-faith the assurance of His salvation if we trust and accept His saving hand.

Let us therefore take courage, explore the faith, and radically Follow Him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan