Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In Honor of Bro. John Niniku

Today I heard the sad news that Bro. John Niniku, a CFC leader of Couples for Christ in Papua New Guinea passed away due to cardiac arrest.  Last February, in my mission visit to Papua New Guinea, I was able to spend a whole afternoon with him in his home in Port Moresby.  We shared a lot together.  We had the same passion for songwriting and he sang to me some of the many songs that he wrote. I could see the love of God in his eyes and how passionate he was to evangelize people. I honor him for his dedication in serving God through Couples for Christ and his parish and his great love for his family.

He will forever be remembered by our bretheren in CFC Papua New Guinea and to the people who knew him.  In the short time I spent with Bro. John, he was able to make a significant impact in my life. We will miss you brother.  Thank you and may the light Christ shine upon you. Now, you are one with Christ and singing songs of praise to Him face to face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan