Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fascinated

Today, I've seen and eaten the biggest pizza ever. It's 36 inches in diameter and it's so good! It claims to be the biggest pizza in Asia. The first time I saw the pizza box, I said, "Wow that's really really big!" I couldn't help but show the pizza to my other friends. I wanted to see how they reacted upon seeing this shockingly enormous pizza pie. It truly fascinated me.

The thought that God who created us and the whole universe, sent His own son from heaven to earth to save us from sin, is truly fascinating. Knowing this should amaze us of God's love. "LORD, what are mortals that you notice them; human beings, that you take thought of them? Psalm 144:3" But despite of the knowledge of this fascinating truth, it becomes ordinary and more often taken for granted. Isn't it amazing that Jesus loves us to the point of being humiliated and even dying on the cross? Everytime we pray, worship, or attend the Holy Eucharist, let us continue to be fascinated by God's greatness and immeasurable love for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan