Wednesday, June 9, 2010

If You Win The Morning, You Win The Day

I arrived in the office at 6:30am today. I was surprised of the travel time. I only spent 20 minutes instead of the regular 1 hour travel. I missed the heavy traffic! What a relief. I then led the morning worship in the center. By half the morning, I was able to accomplish a lot of work.

Someone once said to me, "If you win the morning, you win the day." The psalmist writes, "In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation (Psalm 5:3)."

Let us greet the Lord, "good morning!" and thank the Lord for a brand new day of great expectations.

1 comments:

Marj Duterte said...

I agree! :) thanks for this!

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan