Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Story Behind "Send Me"

The song "Send Me" was born out of the passion to go beyond borders, to go on mission anywhere the Lord may call. During 2004, there were many of my missionary friends who were sent on mission. Many countries opened because of this prompting of the Holy Spirit and the zealous response of my friends. The inspiration behind this comes from Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" This song took months to finish and it was finally completed during a break in Boracay after the Intenational Kids Village in Ilo-ilo.

I believe that "Send Me" is a posture that we should take on as servants of God. We do His will with excitement, passion, and great desire.

Lyrics and Chords

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan