Monday, May 10, 2010

Heal Our Land


Philippine elections tally still ongoing. Whoever wins, may they be used by God to heal this broken land. They have to lead by humility and prayer, continually seeking the Lord and turning away from sin. It has been written how God will heal our land:

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

I hear Jamie Rivera's voice in the background. Many of us also lead, may it be a household, a music ministry, subordinates at work, an organization, or our own families. May we be an example of humility and live a life of prayer. Together as a people, as a nation we claim that God will indeed heal our land.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan