Sunday, May 23, 2010

In Spirit and Truth

Going from one Kids Village to another is such an adventure. I started off on Thursday with Mindanao, in Koronadal City. I then flew to Manila on Saturday morning and traveled by land to Subic. Now it is 2am in the morning of Sunday and I'm on my way to Bacolod city. My body aches of the travel and I am about to fall asleep on the floor of the NAiA 3 terminal. Though my body may seem to give up, but my spirit is strong and full.

Witnessing the different Kids Villages throughout the Philippines is such a great privilege for me. Seeing the kids excited to pray, dance, and sing for our Lord enlivens my spirit. It is amazing how these kids have put Jesus in their hearts. We know that when they worship, it is the truth. Kids are very honest when it comes to how they feel. If they feel discomfort or boredom, they will show it. That is why when they worship, we know that it comes from their hearts and that they are excited to meet Jesus once again. Like children, we hope to pray in spirit and in truth.

God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth." John 4:24

1 comments:

maymay balatayo said...

Jetsetter gyud ka kuya. and thanks for letting us stay in your home for the weekend. But i would want to join everyone sa IKV. too bad. hopefully next year. excited for your big plans for KFC. :) see you sa SAGIP Olympics. but hope you could join us this weekend sa GK AHA!

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan