Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Streetlights and God's plans


Someone once told me that the Lord reveals His will like streetlights lighting up as you walk along the path. Not everything will be revealed at once. There will be times when we do not understand why such things happen to our lives right now, good or bad. But in time, in His time, the reasons will be revealed. What is important is to keep the faith, be firm and steadfast in doing what is righteous.

Jesus said to his disciples:
“I have much more to tell you, but you cannot bear it now. But when he comes, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you to all truth. John 16:12

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

It's nice to read you again Kirby! Thank you to Maymay for showing me the way to your blog. It's about time! :) Many readers and hearers of your music await to be blessed.

I like this entry in particular because it speaks to my heart. I also remember my ninang Sr. Rafaelie saying that God gives us enough light to guide us in the next step of our journey. Our part is to walk in it and faith and trust. A lot of things are unknown to us but I know that no matter the challenges, God has the best plans for us. (Jeremiah 29:11) God bless you bro!

Kirby said...

Nice to see you here marj. Thanks for the comment. I realized that I have a lot of things on my mind that I keep to myself. Many journal notebooks that I stack in a shelf, all for myself. I guess it's time to share and hopefully become a blessing to others.

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan