Sunday, May 30, 2010

In Love Again

Falling in love all over again. That's the main message of the new Shrek movie. It was fun seeing Shrek win Fiona again. In our relationship with Jesus, we often take God's love for granted. Yet, everyday the Lord tries to win us all over again. Last night He showed me a beautiful display of the moon on a clear sky. This morning, I woke up to a lovely wife and 2 wonderful kids. Just this afternoon, I had a movie bonding time with my son with a highlight of icecream. We have everything, but often we just don't see it anymore.

A priest once said during a retreat, "The moment we forget to thank the Lord, we start to become discontent and complain." But the Lord reminds us in Hebrews 13:5, "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Oftentimes we complain of the lack and fail to see that with God, we have all we need. "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. Psalm 23:1"

Lord, thank you for Your love. We thank you for our family and friends, our work, the food on the table, and your wonderful creation that shouts 'i love you my child.' May we fall in love with you all over again, each and everyday.

1 comments:

Marj Duterte said...

Amen.

Post a Comment


 
Copyright 2009 God is Enough. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan